Friday, March 3, 2017

Walmart Winter Beauty Box

Written by, Bernadyn

It's almost spring but I wanted to share the Walmart Winter Beauty Box that arrived in January before the cooler winter days are over. I've enjoyed all the Walmart Beauty Boxes I've received so far and this one was satisfactory to me, too! This winter box was all about skin and staying moisturized during the dry winter days. I especially liked that it had some of my favorite brands in it like Covergirl, Dove, and Pond's.



This is not a sponsored post. 

 Walmart Winter Beauty Box Included:

  • L'oreal Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight shampoo and conditioner trial sizes
  • Curel Hydratherapy lotion
  • Covergirl volume mascara
  • Pond's Rejuveness Anti-wrinkle Cream
  • Dove Deep Moisture body wash

Winter days make my skin dryer, which I'm sure many people have this issue. Walmart understands that dilemma, so this Curel Hydratherapy lotion was one of the products included in the winter box.


 The size was perfect to carry around with me in my backpack or purse. The texture feels great on my skin, not greasy at all. It moisturizes well and didn't have a scent really that I noticed, which is great if you don't want to wear lotion with a scent on you hands. I


I'm a big fan of Dove products like their hair products and deodorant. This Dove Deep Moisture body wash works really well, smells great, and made my skin feel soft and moisturize; another perfect way to keep that dry skin away in winter.


Pond's is another favorite product of mine for my skin. I've used a different Pond's night cream before but I can't deny I'm not a young, spring chicken anymore, so any products with anti-wrinkle is welcome in my beauty routine!


When I saw this bright Covergirl mascara in the box, I was pretty happy. I love mascara and trying all kinds of them, trust me, I've tried plenty! The size on this one was great to keep in my small makeup bag. I like that they included the black shade in my box and it works well for daily use, making my lashes darker and keeping raised since I have super straight eye lashes.

I'd still like a mascara that adds a whopping amount of volume, especially for evening wear. I can't complain about this one though since the Walmart Beauty Box is only $5 per season.


Garnier products have always been a hit or miss for me. This Garnier Whole Blends Green Apple & Green Tea shampoo and conditioner smelled nice and felt like it cleaned my hair but I have to say, I wasn't completely satisfied with it. It left my hair feeling stiff and didn't seem to soften it at all. Now, my hair is a specific type that I feel really needs to use certain products, so this Garnier shampoo and conditioner may work for you.


The L'oreal photo I took didn't come out right, so I don't have an individual photo of it. L'oreal hair products have always worked okay for my hair. Again, I wasn't completely blown away by it but like I mentioned, my hair is pretty picky when it comes to what I put on it!


Walmart Beauty Box Subscription

If you aren't familiar with Walmart's Beauty Box subscription, it's a pretty sweet deal if you'd like a set of various products to try every season. I think it's a convenient and affordable way to discover new products and giving them a spin before investing in the full size. They do have some products that come in full size sometimes, though, like the Burt's Bee lipstick I received in the summer box.

I started my subscription last summer and have enjoyed using it so far. The box only cost $5 per season and they will send you an email to remind you before the box is shipped. It's a great gift idea, too.  

What do you think of this winter box? What beauty box subscriptions are your favorite and which one do you think I should try?

Share this post with a friend who would be interested in the Walmart Beauty Box subscription!



Walmart  Summer Beauty Box

Beauty Products, Skincare, Hair 

https://b-is4.blogspot.com/2016/07/brighten-up-your-skin-with-ole-henriksen.html
Influenster Ole Henriksen Box
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers