Friday, November 11, 2016

Snack & Save with OREO this Holiday Season

Written by, Bernadyn Nettles

The holidays remind me of my childhood and the baked goods and sweets that I would look forward to stuffing my face with snacking on whenever I was allowed. Cookies, specifically OREO cookies, are still my favorite sweet treat. I love dipping them in milk or crushing them up to use as a pie crust or to mix in my ice cream  This holiday season, OREO, Walmart, and Ibotta are offering you a BIG way to save on OREO cookies with an instant rebate coupon on OREO packages that combines with Ibotta savings. That means more money in your pocket!

Walmart and Ibotta Savings

Save on OREO, America's Favorite Cookies

I'm so excited to share with you this easy way to save on America's favorite cookies, so you can use that extra money to buy other things like treating yourself with a stocking stuffer! OREO cookies are so versatile. You can use them for all kinds of recipes, which will come in handy during the holiday baking you may be doing. After all, OREO goes well in dishes like cheesecake, ice cream, cakes, pies, and snacks. My kids agree, too, and couldn't wait to get their hands on the packages I picked up for this post!

Walmart, Ibotta Savings
Mmmm OREO cookies and milk. Yes, please! The gingerbread man agrees that OREO cookies are perfect for snacking on this holiday season!

We already have several places for our money to disappear to this busy holiday season like Christmas shopping for gifts, clothes, and holiday dishes. I want to save as much money as I can for other things like maybe squeezing in a weekend vacation in between all the holiday chaos!

Save with OREO Cookies' Instant Rebate Coupon and Ibotta's Coupon

OREO must know me well, as in, they know I am addicted to saving money! They're offering a 50 cent instant rebate coupon if you pick up your OREO cookies at Walmart. Look for the green square sticker on the front of the OREO package at Walmart and look for the OREO pallet display in the aisles.

Walmart and Ibotta OREO Savings


If the display isn't available, you might be able to find the coupon in the home aisle where OREO is usually located. Use Ibotta to grab even more savings when you combine the coupon with Ibotta's 50 cent cash back offer.

Christmas Savings, Walmart, Ibotta
50 cents off from the instant rebate coupon, plus 50 cents off from Ibotta equals OREO for $1.98. Cha-ching to savings!

 

About Ibotta 

If you're not familiar with Ibotta, let me tell you what they're all about! I've been using Ibotta for a few years now and would highly recommend it. I have the Ibotta app on my phone and easily scan products and submit my receipts to help me save money. Additionally, you can also unlock rewards on it by completing simple tasks and then purchase those products at the stores that support it. Money is then sent to your Ibotta account. Easy peasy, right?! See all the details on how to get Ibotta here.


Snack and Save with OREO

The holidays can be crazy and sometimes, you just need to stop and snack. OREO is a tasty way to pause and get into the holiday spirit. Pour a glass of milk and relax for snack time with OREO. Popping out some OREO cookies are a great way to spend time with your kids and watch Christmas movies.

Walmart and Ibotta Savings
Pass on these savings to your family and friends! Don't forget that OREO make delicious stocking stuffers, too!

What's your favorite way to enjoy OREO cookies? Share and let me know, I'd love to hear it! Remember to share this post with someone who would love to take advantage of these big savings!





 

Related Posts


 Smile Brilliant: Must-Have Beauty Product for the Holidays {Giveaway}

Make Christmas Magic with Portable North Pole

 http://b-is4.blogspot.com/2014/06/banana-oreo-neapolitan-ice-cream.html

  If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers