Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving 2016

Written by, Bernadyn Nettles

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm going to keep this short and sweet today for those who are celebrating this holiday today with family and friends. I just want each of you to know how blessed and grateful I am for all of you whether you have been a long-time reader or just now tuning into our little corner of the world!


Today, I'm thankful for family, good health (even though I've hit a few bumps in that department this year, but I'm still well and kicking), and friends that I've made near and far, which is due to the wonderful world of the internet!

We took these fall family photos during one of our Jax Moms Blog Pumpkin Playdates this fall season. Thanks a bunch to Kate+Brandon Photography for the lovely photos. I love this pumpkin patch and we visit every year. I adore the photo props and setting used in these photos. I think it sets the fall setting nicely.


I feel so thankful for all the incredible experiences I've had this year so far, including my trip to Los Angeles with Vanity Fair Social Club for the Pre-Oscars Party; my chance to have my five minutes of fame on a local television station; and all the campaigns I've worked on and growth this site has continued to reach each day.


Additionally, I'm extremely happy and thankful that I was able to return to school to start the master's program in the English department and all the opportunities I've encountered while pursuing that degree so far. It's given me a boosts in my all-around growth and has helped me develop even more skills to use toward my future career and aspirations. I'm excited to share everything I've learned with others.

After all, what are the use of talents and blessings without sharing it with everyone else? I hope to be able to pass on more blessings and my time to help others who may be less fortunate than I am during this holiday season while sharing that important value with my kids.

Tell me, how do you spread your talents and skills with other people? What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving, even if you don't celebrate this specific holiday? Let me know, I'd love to hear it!

Grateful, Thankful, Blessed

Don't forget to share this post and follow along today on our social media channels to see what we're up to the rest of the week and this weekend. We're planning to hit up some holiday events like Christmas tree lightings. Find our adventures on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat @BNadyn.

Save BIG on OREO while you're shopping on Black Friday or this holiday season. Right now, you can grab OREO for only $1.98 per pack with the instant rebate coupon combined with the Ibotta coupon!  See all the details in this post.

Related Posts

https://b-is4.blogspot.com/2015/11/thanksgiving-gratitude-love.html 

http://b-is4.blogspot.com/2015/11/thanksgiving-recipes-tips.html

Fall Applesauce Waffles

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers