Thursday, October 13, 2016

JORD Wood Watch and Fall Fashion Staples 2016 {Contest}

Written by, Bernadyn Nettles

Fall season has kicked in over in my neck of the woods! Cooler, crisp autumn weather has finally graced us with its presence, which means that my clothes and accessories are going to be fitting in more with fall fashion. Accessories like jewelry and watches are an easy way to add some fall flavor to your style and can even be practical to wear, like wearing a JORD Wood Watch! These amazing watches offer exactly those two traits: style that's practical. Keep reading and find out why you'll fall in love with Jord Wood Watches this season!

Style, Fashion, Accessories

This post was sponsored by JORD Wood Watches. All opinions are my own.

I've admired JORD Wood Watches since I first saw them a few months ago. Smooth, elegant wood watches for both men and women? What's not to like?? JORD Wood Watches are gorgeous watches that definitely have style and quality. Needless to say, when I had a chance to review one, I was more than excited and I knew many of you would love hearing about these beauties, too!


Reasons You'll Fall in Love with JORD Wood Watches


First off, these timepieces are stylish and unique watches that will cause people to do a double-take. The first time I wore my JORD Wood Watch out was when I went out to dinner with friends. My wrist gained a lot more attention than it usually does! A couple friends complimented my watch and asked about the brand, even inquiring if they were already on the market to buy. (Yes, yes, they are!)

Fall Accessories, Women's Watch
 
I love that they are unique watches that not many people I know wear. That way, it'll also be the perfect idea for a gift!

I like that the watch fits in with my lifestyle and fashion sense. There is a JORD Wood Watch that will fit your style, too. They offer various types of wood watches to choose from, including:
  • Zebrawood
  • Ebony
  • Koa
  • Purple Heart
  • Bamboo
  • Rosewood
  • Sandalwood
  • Maple

I chose the Zebrawood and Maple watch in the Fieldcrest series. 

Fall Accessories, Women's Watch

Men can get in on the action, too! They not only have women's watches but men's watches, too. I love how the men's watches look so sophisticated and well-designed. I'd love to get one for my husband and father as gifts.

Fall Accessories, Women's Watch

I also admire that these watches are made from sustainable material. For those of you who are already asking, yes, they ship internationally.

JORD Wood Watch prides themselves on prompt delivery and I was happy to receive my watch right on time! It arrived quickly and in safe packaging with no damage to the product.

Each watch comes with a cloth to care for it because you're going to want to maintain your watches' quality. You can find detailed information on how to keep your wood watch clean from the instructions on their website that are found under the FAQ tab.

Fall Fashion, Fall Accessories


The packaging is beautiful. The watch comes inside a wooden box that would be perfect for giving the watch as a gift to someone special.

You can measure your wrist size and the watch will be properly sized based on your measurements that you provide prior to ordering. Any extra links removed will be shipped for you to keep along with your watch.

Fall Accessories, Women's Watch

Fall Fashion Staples 2016 

Obviously, my JORD Wood Watch is one of my favorite fashion pieces now, which is perfect now that my favorite season is has also arrived. I love fall, not only because of the cool weather and vibrant autumn colors, but also because of the stylish ensembles I can put together.

Fall Fashion, Fall Accessories
Fall season offers a variety of ways I can kick up my fashion style since there are plenty more ways to accessorize with the weather. My JORD Wood Watch came just in time for me to do just that!

Cool Watch for Cooler Weather


Slap on one of these JORD Wood Watches on your wrist and you're set to go! Never lose track of time or a sense of fashion as long as you have on one of these lovely watches. I get excited now just putting it on right before I head out the door.


Fall Fashion, Fall Accessories

Here are some other fall staples that I get excited to wear during this season. I have to have a good belt to pull together my outfits and a hat to throw on for any drizzle that may come with the cool weather. 

Fall Accessories, Women's Watch


I enjoy wearing skirts during fall with either boots or boots and leggings.

Fall Accessories, Women's Watch

Closed-toed shoes like these heels and ankle boots are a must for me for fall fashion.

Fall Accessories, Women's Watch

I'm looking forward to pairing my watch with an array of belts to amp up my fall style!

Fall Fashion, Fall Accessories

Are you ready to grab your own JORD Wood Watch?! I'm excited to share with you an exciting way to get one for yourself!


Fall Fashion, Fall Accessories


Get excited! JORD Wood Watches is offering one lucky reader a $75 e-gift code to the shop. All other entrants receive a $20 e-gift code automatically emailed to them just for entering. Yaaasss! All you have to do is enter the CONTEST HERE. The contest ends November 6, 2016. Good luck!

Fall Fashion, Fall Accessories



Connect and keep up-to-date with JORD Wood Watches via social media:

Instagram: @woodwatches_com
Facebook: @JordWoodWatches
Twitter: @woodwatches_com
Pinterest: JORD Wood Watches

I'm curious...which JORD Wood Watch would you choose for yourself or someone else?? Share and let me know in the comments below or tweet it to me or share on our Facebook page!

Don't forget to share this post with someone who would love these wood watches!



Related Posts


Teeth Whitening, Teeth Sensitivity

Fall Fashion Looks 2016

http://b-is4.blogspot.com/2015/05/fashionable-and-customized-clothing-at.html

Ladies Wood Watch
  If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers