Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Walmart Beauty Box {Summer 2016}

Written by, Bernadyn Nettles

When I have time, I prefer reading and watching reviews to figure out whether I'd like to buy a product or try a service. This is especially true for beauty products because I'd like to know more about a product before applying it my face, hair, nails, or skin. But, as a busy body, I don't always have time to thoroughly research a product or search for new ones. That's why I enjoy beauty subscription boxes like Walmart's Beauty Box.


This is NOT a sponsored post.

I didn't even know Walmart had beauty subscription boxes until I heard about it from a fellow blogger. I'm sure glad I did! Look at all the amazing products that came in it for summer.


The Walmart Beauty Box offers one box per season. I found out about it around the beginning of summer, which was perfect because I was still able to receive the summer beauty products. After I subscribed, the first box (the summer box), arrived pretty quickly. If I remember correctly, it took less than two weeks.



I had no idea these Incoco nails even existed, but this was one of my top favorite products in the box. I was able to use them with my daughter. It was so easy to use and lasted for a long time. I'll be sharing them in a separate review, so stay tuned for details!


Walmart Beauty Box {Summer}

The summer subscription included:
  • Truly Radiant Toothpaste by Arm & Hammer
  • Incoco Coconut Nail Art
  • Burt's Bees Lipstick
  • Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs ~ Makeup for Legs
  • Schwarzkopf Diamond Color & Radiance Shampoo and Conditoner 
  • Nivea In Shower Body Lotion
  • Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Lotion
Beauty Subscription, Product Review

Subscription Box, Product Review


 
Subscription Box, Product Review

I'm loving the Burt's Bees Lipstick color I received.

Subscription Box, Product Review

Also, I'm glad I found out about the Makeup for Legs by Sally Hansen. It will come in handy to use once fall season hits because I'll lose my tan.

Subscription Box, Product Review

Walmart Beauty Subscription Box {How It Works}

The subscription is free to sign up. All you have to pay for is shipping and handling, which is $5 flat fee every season. Great deal, right?! You can sign up at Walmart Beauty Box. You should expect to receive your first shipment within 5-10 days of receiving your confirmation email.

Subscription Box, Product Review

I think subscribing to beauty boxes are a wonderful way to discover products I would otherwise maybe never learn about. I enjoy trying samples and think it's more practical to try it before you buy the full-size product. You can also read up or watch more reviews once you receive the products, so that you have a better idea of what to expect before using it.
So, tell me: What do you think? Have you subscribed to Walmart's Beauty Box or do you plan to do so?

I'm looking forward to the fall beauty box!


Related Posts

https://b-is4.blogspot.com/2016/07/brighten-up-your-skin-with-ole-henriksen.html

Michael Todd Beauty C35X Retinol Serum

http://b-is4.blogspot.com/2015/03/your-skin-will-love-six-sassy-sistas.html

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers