Friday, July 1, 2016

Brighten Up Your Skin with Ole Henriksen

Written by, Bernadyn Nettles

I received my first Influenster Voxbox with skincare products by Ole Henriksen. This is my first time hearing about this brand, so I had no idea what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised and was glad to receive it after trying it the first night. I noticed results immediately. My skin seems to be growing more sensitive as I get older, so I am picky about what I put on it. Thankfully, this brand worked well for me!


I received these complimentary products for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.

This Voxbox came with the Ole Henriksen Power Bright Brighten Up: The Ultimate Ole Glow In Just One Use. It included the professional cleansing sponge (pack of 2), truth serum collagen booster, the sheer transformation moisturizer, and the three-step brightening system.


I love learning about new beauty and skincare products, specifically, because I have troublesome skin. It seems to be getting more sensitive, maybe due to growing older and also the season changing. I also am prone to acne and oily skin.

I usually have combination skin since I live in Florida with the hot and humid weather. My skin still gets dry, however.  All of these concerns always makes me weary of new products I apply to my skin, particularly my face.


On my ongoing journey to find the right products for my skin type, I was excited to start using these Ole Henriksen brightening system immediately that first evening. I was curious to see how it worked but also cautious of how it would negatively affect my skin with the current products I was using.


I read the directions and opened everything up. I could already smell the wonderful fresh citrus scent from the three-step brightening system.

The Power Bright system consists of three easy-to-follow steps to exfoliate and shine up your skin to achieve a beautiful, smooth glow. Let me tell you, I was surprised at how soon I could tell the difference. I wish I had taken a before and after pick, although, I don't know if you would be able to tell in a photo.

The Power Bright System is the strip in the above photo with the three white circles. I would use this after I already removed all my makeup and washed and cleaned my face in the shower in the evening.


The instructions were clear in the pamphlet that came with the box.

Step 1 was to polish with the truth sugar glow polishing mask. The consistency was that of a sugar scrub exfoliator and you would leave it on for 5-10 minutes, then wash it off.

Step 2 was the concentrate that contained 25% vitamin C. The consistency was creamy and smooth and you would leave it on for 2-3 minutes. Step 2 would remain on your skin for step 3.
 
Step 3 was the pure truth melting cleanser. It was a nice gel-like texture that would go on top of step 2. You would leave this one on for about 15 minutes and remove it with the sponge that came with a warm, wet professional cleansing sponge.





After the Power Bright System, you apply the truth serum collagen booster and sheer transformation moisturizer. 

Applying this Ole Henriksen nightly skincare regimen made my skin feel soft, smooth, and brightened up my complexion, giving it a nice glow. 

The scent of the products and the clean feeling I had on my face made me happy I tried this. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a new skincare regiment to try. I didn't break out at all while I used it (I finished the Power Bright System in about a week). I still have plenty of truth serum and the moisturizer left that I'm still using.

You can visit Sephora to learn more about Ole Henriksen's Power Bright system.

I can't wait to try my next Influenster Voxbox!

Have you ever tried skincare products from Ole Henriksen? What's your favorite skincare brand right now? Share and let me know, I'd love to hear it! Pass this post along to someone who enjoys learning more about skincare beauty products.


Related Posts

 Michael Todd Beauty Retional Serum

https://b-is4.blogspot.com/2015/03/your-skin-will-love-six-sassy-sistas.html

http://b-is4.blogspot.com/2016/03/simple-steps-to-focus-on-cancer.html

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers