One of the problems many children have when using headphones and earbuds are finding the perfect size and comfort for their ears and heads. It's difficult to keep the headphones or earbuds from moving around, which has a lot to do with the size and weight of headphones on children's smaller-sized heads. I'm excited to share with you today a solution for that! Halo Acoustic Wear was well-aware of these issues and did something about it: They designed Kids Soft Fleece Headphones to help kids out. They are soft, fleece headband headphones for kids made in fun animal and character designs.
SUPER COMFORTABLE KIDS HEADPHONES
ULTRA THIN SPEAKERS and a durable EXTRA LONG 52" BRAIDED CABLE. These earphones are the perfect alternative for kids who hate earbuds and struggle with bulky over the ear headphones. Lightweight, comfortable and washable headband with adjustable speakers provide the perfect fit.
MADE TO LAST
Built tough with a flexible and durable 1.5 meter braided cord and sturdy 3.5 mm stereo plug. Will not kink, twist or break under normal use. Use with all your favorite devices like Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, Samsung Galaxy, Blackberry, Nokia, LG, HTC, Google Nexus, Lenovo, Asus, Sony, Dell, Toshiba, HP, MP3, MP4 and other audio devices
My son enjoys playing on the tablet, cell phone, or computer. Many times, the games he plays has music and sound that he needs to be able to hear to properly follow the instructions. However, I'll be working on something or listening to music, too, so we would rather not have our background noise clashing with one another.
He has his own set of child-size headphones and earbuds he usually wears, but he sometimes complains of discomfort because they slip off or they're too tight. His head is growing but not quite the right size yet for regular-sized headphones.
He doesn't always like wearing earbuds either because they can feel uncomfortable in his ears and tend to fall out easily.
Reasons You and Your Child Will Love Kids Soft Headphones:
- The actual headphones are inside of a fleece headband, perfect for the size of children's heads. You can adjust the audio pieces inside to exactly where your child's ears are.
- Instead of having invasive earbuds in your child's ears, the headband is worn on their head, which gives them much more comfort to wear.
- The headband doesn't keep slipping off; it stays put, making it more enjoyable for your kid to wear.
- The headbands is made of quality, soft fleece material and it stretches to the right size for the child's head, even if they have a head full of hair, like my son!
- The cord is also pretty soft and braided, making it sturdy harder to break or twist around like a plastic cord. The cord is a good length, not too short or too long.
- I love that it also comes in a variety of designs that makes it more fun and appealing for kids to wear, from frogs to pandas, smiley face to a monster. They come in different colors, too. There's sure to be one your kid will want to wear!
- Great for travel; easy to carry and comfortable to use for a long period of time.
Using Cozy Headphones for TravelThese are great to wear for traveling. Imagine how comfortable they'll be for your child in a long car ride or on an airplane. Even if they fall asleep with the headband on, it will be comfortable and they won't risk dropping it, breaking it, or losing it.
Additionally, kids won't have to worry about scrambling to remove it from their heads and risk losing it if they need to stop listening to it while getting out of the plane. It's easier for them to just unplug the cord from the electronic device and keep the headband securely on their heads.
My daughter wants one now, too, and it would make a sweet gift that my nephew would enjoy using.
See more design options and all the details at Acoustic Halo Wear for these fun and helpful CozyPhones.
Which CozyPhone would your child choose or would you choose to gift to a child? Share and let me know, I'd love to hear it! Don't forget to pass this along to a parent whose kid could benefit from these headphones!