Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Protect Your Mattress with Supreme Mattress Protector

Written by, Bernadyn Nettles

Mattresses are expensive, but that's because they're an investment that is worth the expense. It's one investment many people don't consider as a top priority on their list of investments to invest in, but they should because, after all, sleep is important. It's essential to your health. And since you are spending quite a bit of money on a mattress, you want to protect that investment with a mattress protector to prolong your mattress's life for as long as possible. The Supreme Mattress Protector by Mellanni Fine Linens does just that: protect your mattress so that you can get the most out of your investment.

Beds, Mellanni Fine Linens

***Thank you to Mellanni Fine Linens for sponsoring today's discussion. I received a complimentary product to review. I only share brands and products that I believe will benefit my readers. All opinions are my own.***

Beds, Mellanni Fine Linens

My mistake when I first bought the current mattress I use a few years ago, is that I didn't purchase a mattress protector right away. I believe I waited a couple months before placing one on it because it kept slipping my mind.

If you're a parent like me, you know that with having kids constantly in and out of your bed, you can't afford to NOT buy a mattress protector. The mattress I'm using right now was at least $600, so you definitely want to maintain its life -- void of spills and stains -- for as long as you can.

Also, if you have a child who is potty-training, you definitely don't want to think twice about putting a mattress protector on your bed and his bed.

Mellanni Fine Linens

I've tried several different store-bought mattress protectors, some I was okay with, and some were a big disappointment. The material would either tear too easily or it would not fit correctly on the mattress, causing it to slip off throughout the night.
 
Mellanni Fine Linens

That's my personal favorite thing about Mellani's Supreme Mattress Protector is that it is soft and breathable. The material is a noiseless soft cotton Terry surface. I can't feel it or hear it moving around under my bed sheets. The softness and its texture stayed exactly the same after it was machine-washed, too.

Mellanni Fine Linens

Another favorite is that it fits just right on my queen-size mattress. It has deep pockets and stretches nicely right over the edges and tucks in well for a secure fit that I don't have to constantly worry about adjusting daily. We all know that nobody has time for that!

Features and Benefits That You'll Love About Supreme Mattress Protector

  • The material is breathable for comfortable and restful all night sleep
  • Dustmite, bacteria and fluid-proof for complete peace of mind
  • Hypoallergenic to offer allergy, asthma, and eczema relief
  • Machine washable for easy care (follow care instructions on package)
  • You'll receive 100% money back guarantee for a risk-free buying experience
  • You can choose from these sizes: twin, full, queen, king, and California king
I love their lifetime guarantee: Mellanni is a different kind of company that prides itself in providing the absolute best customer service in the industry. If for any reason you decide that this mattress protector is not for you, send 1 simple email and receive a 100% money-back refund, absolutely no questions asked (in fact, you don't even have to return the protector).

To purchase this product or to see more details about this amazing product, visit the Supreme Mattress Protector at Amazon.

What's your biggest pet-peeve when it comes to mattress protectors? Share and let me know, I'd love to hear it!

Related Posts

 

https://ooh.li/f3119b0

http://b-is4.blogspot.com/2015/04/easy-ways-to-refresh-your-bedroom-decor.html

Spring Cleaning Hacks


Vote For Me @ The Top Mommy Blogs Directory Vote For Me @ The Top Mommy Blogs Directory