Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Featured in Top 100 Family Blogs

Written by, Bernadyn Nettles

One of my favorite things about blogging is the community of network, support, and friends that you can find among other bloggers.  For a long time now, I've been blessed to be able to juggle a family and work-at-home schedule, but it can be isolating. You sometimes feel like you're in it alone and no one else gets it. Thankfully, blogging has been a wonderful way to connect and has opened amazing opportunities for myself and my family.

B is 4, Blogging, bloggers

Featured at Healthy Moms Magazine

After being a part of the blogging world for quite some time, I've come to fall in love with how much support and like-minded people you can meet. I've come to admire so many other bloggers, writers, and business owners out there doing their thing. The biggest thing I admire, though, is that many of us do our thing while sharing the love, supporting one another and finding ways to give back.

Image created by Oranacreative.com
 
Today I want to say thanks to Cascia Talbert at Healthy Moms Magazine for featuring us in the Top 100 Family Blogs. Cascia has an amazing site that shares valuable tips for families and parents. It's a helpful resource with an abundance of articles that can relate to your life and your family, from parenting tips, health tips, fashion tips, and more. Stop by and give it a look! While you're there, check out the guest post I wrote: "Top 5 Lessons I Have Learned as a Parent."

I'm so honored and humbled to be included in a list among amazing sites. It reminded me of how incredible it is to be a part of something where you feel like you do make a difference. I know that blogging for me has become a lifestyle, something that expanded into a business that I'm proud to operate. It began as a creative outlet to document the milestones of my two kids and my journey through raising a family while still improving and growing myself as a person.

After reading several other blog sites and getting to know fellow bloggers, I quickly realized that bloggers share our stories, talents, and tips to inspire others. We want to help out other people and families with their own struggles and journey through life, no matter what topics are in your niche; not only to focus on the challenges, but to celebrate our wins!

http://healthymomsmagazine.net/2016/05/100-top-family-blogs.html

 Thank You!


I just want to take a moment in this post to give gratitude for all the support from fellow bloggers and readers who visit.

If you're a blogger, what's some of your favorite things about blogging? If you enjoy reading blogs, who are some of your favorite bloggers? Share and let me know, I'd love to hear more!

Share this post with someone who would enjoy reading it!

Related Posts


https://b-is4.blogspot.com/2015/05/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html

Blogger, Blogging

https://b-is4.blogspot.com/2014/06/blogging-tips-for-beginners-or-aspiring.html



If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers