Thursday, May 5, 2016

Mother's Day DIY Floral Prop

Written by, Bernadyn Nettles

Mother's Day is one of my favorite times of the year. For obvious reasons, of course! I feel that I get more love on Mother's Day than my own birthday. I think it's well deserved, though, since I did put in more work to be able to celebrate being a mom compared to my birthday when my mother did all the work. Haha, I'm kidding! All I really want for Mother's Day is to sleep in, have a glass of wine (or two), and not have to cook or clean. But please don't leave it all for me to have to do on Monday! I want to share with you  a fun, simple, and beautiful Mother's Day gift and decor idea  that's in the spring issue of the Ella and Annie Magazine.

 Mom, Flower board, Party


I'm excited to see the new spring issue of the magazine out today. There's a ton of amazing articles that you will enjoy like ideas for parties, food, DIY and craft projects, and Mother's Day ideas.

Free printables are included, as well, so be sure to take a look at all of them.

I shared an easy DIY craft project for Mother's Day, a "MOM floral prop" that you can use as table decor or as a photo shoot prop with mom. The full tutorial for this craft is in the issue on this page.   Head over there to check it out and let me know what you think in the comment.

Please pin it, share it, and send it over to someone who would enjoy it as a table prop idea!

What are your plans for Mother's Day? Any interesting and cool gift ideas? Share and let me know, I'd love to hear it!
 

 

Related Posts

 DIY Mother's Day Burlap Lace Wreath

 DIY Party Photo Cutouts

DIY Fall Recycled Bottle Decor


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers