Thursday, April 14, 2016

Creative Spring Cleaning Hacks

Written by, Bernadyn Nettles

Many people think of spring cleaning when it comes to the spring season. We have been redecorating and reorganizing while removing clutter throughout our home. If you're also doing some sprucing up around your home this season, the infographic below has some interesting and creative ways to use products that most of you may already have in your home, which aren't conventional cleaning products. They're spring cleaning hacks for the resourceful! Take a look and try some out; I know there's plenty on here I want to try!

Home, House, Tips


Sometimes, you have a mess that you think you can't clean up without the typical cleaning products. There's always a way to be resourceful, at least, I like to think so! Ketchup to polish and shine? I would've never thought of this, but I think I might just try it since it's a bit out there and I'm curious to see how well it works. I think even if you wouldn't try these, it's worth a look because you never know when it might come in handy.

 spring-cleaning-hacks-infographic
No Cleaning Products, No Problem by The Rug Seller 

Which one of these would you try or which ones have you tried before? Any spring cleaning hacks of your own? Share and let me know, I'd love to hear it!

Pass this along to someone who would be interested in learning about these cleaning hacks!

Related Posts


Styling Tips for Stacking Your Coffee Table

http://b-is4.blogspot.com/2015/04/easy-ways-to-refresh-your-bedroom-decor.html

http://b-is4.blogspot.com/2015/01/are-you-new-mother-10-ways-to-bug-proof.html
  If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers