Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Concours d'Elegance Amelia Island, FL 2016

Written by, Bernadyn Nettles

I have something special for car enthusiasts today! Thanks to First Coast Magazine for the awesome tickets to this year's Concours d'Elegance located in Amelia Island, Florida. I took my hubby with me and he was thrilled to attend. We went on Sunday, the last day of the event. We were lucky that the rain stayed away that morning while we walked around, admiring all the beautiful, fancy cars. I had to take advantage to capture as many of them as I could on camera, of course!

Car Show, Automotive, First Coast Magazine
Hence, the abundance of photos I have to share with you all - these are about half of the photos I took and I'll have to remember to share the rest soon. 

  Car Show, Cars, Automobiles


video


Cars, Car Show, Automobiles

Cars, Automobiles, Car Show

Cars, Car Show, Automobiles

Cars, Car Show, Automobiles

Cars, Car Shows, Automotives

Cars, Car Shows, Automobiles

Cars, Car Show, Automobiles

Cars, Car Shows, Automobiles

Cars, Car Shows, Automobiles

Cars, Car Shows, Automotives

Cars, Car Shows, Automotives

Automotives, Cars, Car Shows

Cars, Car Shows, Automotives

Car Shows, Automotives, Cars

Car Shows, Cars, Automotives

Cars, Car Shows, Automotives

Cars, Car Shows, Automotives

Cars, Car Shows, Automotives

Cars, Car Shows, Automotives

I found out my school, University of North Florida, has a program called "Osprey Racing" that built the car below, which they showcased at the event this year. As a proud alumni and current graduate student (I'm in my first semester of graduate school right now, yay!), I was pretty excited to learn all about this program and that this car was built right on our campus.

Cars, Car Shows, Automotives

Cars, UNF Osprey Racing, Car Show


A photo of the car built by UNF's Osprey Racing program:

Car Show, UNF Osprey Racing

Car Show, Automotive, Cars

Cars, Car Shows, Automotives

Cars, Car Shows, Automotives

Cars, Car Shows, Automotives

Car Show, Buick Concept, Automotives

Cars, Car Shows, Automotives

Cars, Car Shows, Automotives

Cars, Car Shows, Automotives

Cars, Car Shows, Automotives

I think even if you're not a big fan of cars, Concours d'Elegance is a wonderful, family-friendly experience that you can enjoy on a weekend.

video


More photos from this event coming soon! You can visit Amelia Island's website for the event to learn more about Concours d'Elegance.

Have you ever attended a car show like this or the actual Concours d'Elegance? Share and let me know, I'd love to hear about it!

Related Posts

#VFSocial Club Oscars Event 2016 

Big Talbot Island, FL

http://b-is4.blogspot.com/2015/01/holiday-trip-to-disneys-magic-kingdom.html


 If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers