Thursday, February 11, 2016

Cherish Your Memories with Mixbook

Written by, Bernadyn Nettles

“A picture is worth a thousand words”…or is it “A picture is worth ten thousand words?”  Whichever way it is said, it’s true; at least, for me it is!  As a parent, a single photo that cherishes a memory of my child can indeed be worth a thousand (or ten) thousand words.  That’s why I love taking pictures of my kids, and why I have so many.  That doesn’t mean, however, that any of those pictures actually end up as a physical photo I can hold.  Most of my pictures stay on my cell phone or end up being posted on my social media channels.  I'm sure that's true for many parents.  That’s all wonderful, of course, but I also like sharing my photos in a more tangible way, like a photo book.  Mixbook can help you do just that!  I recently created my own photo book through them, and I am in love.  I’m sharing the love with you all today as I feel that many of you would appreciate your own Mixbook!

Photo Album, Pictures, Family Photos


Thank you to Mixbook for sponsoring today’s discussion.  I only share brands I believe will benefit my audience.  All opinions are my own.  You can read my full Disclosure Policy.


I chose the theme called, "Sprinkled with Love" because I loved the layout and colors that came with it.  I also thought it would be a fitting theme for Valentine’s Day.   


 
As you can see in the screenshot above, you can review your book by clicking on the arrows left and right to take you through each page.




The photo book I chose was a paperback book with twenty pages.  I was able to customize each page to my preference including choosing the layout, the amount of photos each page would display, and add any extra designs, such as the thought bubbles and words, onto the pages.  

It was easy to create and customize.  I think the hardest part for me was choosing which photos I wanted to include in the book!  You can even edit the photos once you put it into the picture slots.


You can review the book once you finished before placing the order.
 
There’s a variety of beautiful themes to choose from.  I think the abundance of choices made it challenging - I had a difficult time settling on just one!

What is Mixbook?

Mixbook is the most powerful design tool to create fully customizable photo products like books, cards, calendars and wall canvases. With Mixbook's free online editor, you're not limited to static pre-designed templates, you have the freedom to edit to your heart's content. We've dedicated ourselves to bringing you the best experience in creating professional quality photo products that truly reflect your vision for years to come.

Create a Mixbook Using Your Phone

You can even create a book straight from your iPhone or Android through Mosaic

Mixbook offers multiple themes of photo books, including:

  • Weddings
  • Travel
  • Baby Photo Book
  • Sports
  • Yearbook


Aside from Photo Books, Here are Other Photo Creations Mixbook Offers:


  • Prints
  • Calendars
  • Cards

I had to include a few photos of our two lovely cats...
If you like, you can make a photo book all about your pets!

A photo book like this would make a thoughtful gift.  Use discount code LOVE to receive up to 40% off!

What type of theme would you choose for your Mixbook?  Share and let me know, I’d love to hear it!

Share this post with someone who love to create a photo book or other photo creation! 

Related Posts


DIY Valentine's Candle

CanvasPop

Win a Trip to Golden Isles, GA
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers