Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Veterans Day: My Freedom to Drive

Written by, Bernadyn Nettles


I remember feeling the eyes of all the adults and children who attended, watching our team as we marched down the downtown streets.  They grew quiet every time our team stopped in front of them.  I felt proud to represent my school and wear the uniform.  I don't remember an ounce of nervousness in my bones while marching or commanding, although, maybe at that time I actually did have the jitters. 

Military, Heroes, JROTC



John Doolittle
America's Veterans have served their country with the belief that democracy and freedom are ideals to be upheld around the world.
Happy Veterans Day to those who have served to help protect our country and keep our freedom.  I'm over at Mogul today sharing a memory of one Veterans Day that was extra special to me.  Head over and have a look as we remember and honor our military veterans today.

Read the full article here.  I appreciate any comments, shares and love to the posts!

Who are you remembering on this day?  Let me know, I'd love to hear about them!


This post may have been shared at these linky parties.

Related Posts

 

Dessert, Recipe, Food 

#neverforget, #911

 http://b-is4.blogspot.com/2014/07/happy-4th-of-july.html




If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers