Monday, October 12, 2015

Spooktacular Jamberry Nails Party {Review}

Written by, Bernadyn Nettles


You're Invited to My Facebook Spooktacular Jamberry Party!

There was a time in my life (early 20's mostly), when I used to go to the nail salon and get a manicure/pedicure about twice a month.  I would not always get acrylic or gel nails but I did occasionally.  I did not like how they would make my nails feel after they came off even though I enjoyed wearing them when they were freshly done.  I usually paint my own nails now but they end up chipping after a couple days and I still don't like the idea of toxins going on my nails, not to mention that the smell is overpowering while using it.  As many of you may have heard, there is another way to do your nails and that is with the popular fashion trend known as Jamberry Nails.  If you have yet to try them, now is your chance to learn more, play fun games for a chance to win prizes and earn points since I'm hosting a Spooktacular Jamberry Party all week!  You're invited to come and join in the fun on Facebook.  Party ends October 16th.

Jamberry Nails, Nail Wraps, Manicure


About Jamberry

Jamberry began with three sisters who wanted to find a simpler, more cost-effective way to have their nails polished without having to spend too much time on it.  Jamberry nail wraps launched in 2010 and was a popular hit.  It is a way to have a DIY at-home application that offers several fun, trendy designs.

"Gone are the days of nails that chip and flake after only a few days! Gone are the days of the single colored manicure. Gone are the mani/pedis that take all afternoon and most of your cash too! Jamberry nail wraps arm you with style and confidence while demanding very little of your time or money."

What I Love About Jamberry Nails


First, I love that the application process is easy.  When I first tried Jamberry, I was a bit worried that I wouldn't apply it correctly.  After a few trial and errors, I learned how to fix the problem I was having.  My hands and nails are so small which made it a little more challenging to get the wraps to fit just right.  I began cutting the sides of the wraps before applying them so that they would fit my nails better.  I also tried the junior wraps because they are smaller and fit my nails much better.  I would recommend using the Jamberry Junior wraps if you have small nails, too.

Although it still takes time to apply the nail wraps, it is much less frustrating, at least for me, to apply them compared to regular nail polish.  There's no wait time for them to dry.  You also don't have to worry about the mess that often happens with nail polish.  I don't have to worry about cleaning up the sides of my nails and using acetone to remove the excess mess from regular polish. 

Say good-bye to waiting for your nails to dry!


There is no strong chemical scents from Jamberry nail wraps.  They're much safer to use and removing them does not require acetone either.

They actually do stay on your nails.  They are meant to last two weeks.  I wash my hands several times a day and use my hands for cleaning and I am constantly typing so for me, they tend to last a week.  I'm sure they would last two weeks if I did not wash and type as often as I do.  They still last longer than nail polish.  The Jamberry pedicure lasts even longer from 4-6 weeks.

I love that there are a variety of designs to choose from, definitely something to fit everyone's style.


Satisfaction Guaranteed! If you are unhappy with your purchase, you have 30 days to return it.

Mommy and Me Jamberry Wraps



Another thing I adore about Jamberry Nails is that there are Mommy & Me wraps.  These wraps come with the regular-sized wraps and smaller wraps to fit your child's nails.  My daughter loves being able to have "girl time" with me and do our nails together.  The wraps give me peace of mind when she uses them because I know they are safer.

Fall/Halloween/Holiday Wraps


Several fall, Halloween and holiday wrap designs are now available.  There's lots of super cute ones and even glow-in-the-dark!

Try a Sample!


If you're even a little bit curious about these fun Jamberry Nail wraps, come over and party with us!  It is a private party, so please ask me for an invite to it if you can't access it through the link and I'll gladly send it your way.  You can try a sample and see how you like it, too! Choose from the Jamberry nail samples below:



Have you tried Jamberry Nails yet?  Which one would you like to try?  Share and let me know!

Hope to see you at the party!

If you found this post helpful or enjoyed it, don't forget to share it!

This post may have been shared at these linky parties.

Mom's Small Victories

This Momma's Meandering Mondays
Creative Mondays Blog Hop 
Oh My Heartsie Girl WW

 

Related Posts

 


Family Activity, Autumn

Crafts, Autumn, Home Decor

Kids Products, Reading, Used Books


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers