Friday, September 18, 2015

What You Might Not Know

Written by, Bernadyn Nettles


Time to answer some fun questions! A couple weeks ago, Stacey at This Momma's Ramblings tagged me in her Might Not Know post. This is an ongoing series in which bloggers tag one another, answering 10 questions and then asking another set of bloggers 10 different questions which they answer on their own blogs.  I love these kind of posts because I like reading them and getting to know fellow bloggers a little better. Read my answers to her questions below!

Blogger, Blogging


Here are the 10 questions she asked those of us she tagged:

1. If your life were made into a movie, what would the title be?  Hmm... this is a tough one!  I guess it depends what type of movie it would be.  I'm thinking it could be like a documentary that would be made once I'm really old.  A title that may go well with it could play on the name of my blog so something like, "The Journey from B to Z."

2. Who would you want to play you? 
I have no idea but I would want the movie to be more of a comedic documentary so I'll say Tina Fey.

3. Is your blog going the way you thought it would, when you started blogging? Why or why not? 
I didn't even realize all the things that go into blogging and how a blog can be beneficial personally and professionally. On that point, it's going much better than I expected since I had such low expectations!  It began as my creative outlet and to record some of the events in my life and on my family journey.  It made me content whenever I would just publish a post.


I am so blogging about this
Memes.com by Mccawley

4. What changes would you like to make or have made to your blog?  Now that I do also use my blog for professional benefits (making money, gaining experience maintaining a website, designing, social media, etc.),  I have made changes since last year by doing more PR work, working with brands and writing reviews.  Most importantly, I reached out to other bloggers and I consistently do research on how to improve my blog.  Also, I make it a point now to always have my audience in mind by making sure that what I post is in some way beneficial or entertaining for them to read.

5. As the year quickly goes by, do you have any fun or celebrations planned in the coming months?

My daughter's birthday and my birthday is a week apart from one another so those are two occasions we're looking forward to celebrating.  Her birthday is next week and mine is at the start of October.  This weekend we're actually going on a little vacation to Orlando, FL.  We'll be spending some time with my parents, sister and nephew going to Legoland.

6. Now that many of our kiddos have gone back to school, how do you feel about the coming school year? My son had to switch schools so this is a new school for him.  This year, we are feeling things out and hoping he likes his new school and makes new friends.  He is doing well so far and just joined cub scouts.  That's going to add to our crazy schedule but we know he'll have lots of fun and learn valuable skills.  I'm excited for that and all the family activities we can do together. 

7. What achievements do you hope to see for them, during this school year?
I hope my son learns to enjoy math and not be intimidated by it.  He is learning about money and how to count it.  I want him to have a firm grasp on that soon because we are starting an allowance for him.  Also, I'm glad he's learning how to tell time so he can start keeping track of it himself.  It'll be helpful for him to know on his own how long he has to finish something or get ready.

8. Do you or have you ever played a musical instrument? 
I used to play the piano.  I started lessons when I was seven and played until about 13, 14 years old.  I miss playing and if I had room, I would want to buy another piano and start playing again.  It was therapeutic for me and I would love to teach my kids to play, too.


Playing piano
Memes.com by Irvin Johnsrud

9. What is your favorite activity to do with your kiddos?  There's a lot but right now, I love going outside, playing sports with them, running, hiking, swimming.  I've enjoyed more outdoor activities since having children because when I was a kid, I was not a fan of sports or spending much time with nature!  I like playing board games with them, too and cuddling with them for movie night at home.

10. What is your favorite way to spend your alone time? 
Reading is still something I love to do to wind down and escape the craziness. I don't get to do much reading for pleasure anymore so another way I spend time alone is shopping by myself or watching a movie.

Thank you, Stacey for tagging me! It was fun answering these questions. Now, here are the 10 bloggers I'm tagging:

Jamie at Life of Creed
Jamie at Tiger Strypes
Cascia at Talbert Zoo

Here are the 10 questions I have for you:

1. Have you discovered anything that you did not realize about yourself because of blogging?
2. What is something about blogging that surprised you?
3. What is a blogging goal you hope to achieve in the next year?
4. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
5. What's the most effective way you relieve stress?
6. What's your favorite childhood memory?
7. Which famous person would you want to travel with on a road trip and why?
8. If you could start a charity, what would it be for?
9. What is something exciting that has happened to you in the last month?
10. What is one of your pet peeves?

I look forward to reading your answers, ladies!

What answers would you have for any of these questions?  Let me know in the comments, I'd love to hear them!












 If you enjoyed this post, please share!

This post may have been shared at these linky parties.

This Momma's Ramblings 

Inspire Me Monday

Friendship Friday

Couponin Diva

Blog Link Parties

 

 

Related Posts


http://b-is4.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-award.html

http://b-is4.blogspot.com/2015/05/sisterhood-of-world-bloggers-award.html














If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers