It's time for fall recipes! I have been making a couple recipes and went on a hunt for a few more simple, easy to make recipes that are kid-friendly for snacks or maybe for a fall gathering. One that I love and my kids recently enjoyed is this healthy, candy corn-inspired fruit cocktail. Candy corn is a popular candy during this fall season. The color combination is well-known and screams autumn. If you haven't tried this already, I suggest making this easy cocktail either for your kids or just to indulge yourself. I originally made it to include in a roundup of fall recipes published at Jacksonville Moms Blog.
How to Make Candy Corn Fruit Cocktail
- 5-6 slices of Orange-colored fruit like mandarin oranges or peaches
- Half a cup of Yellow-colored fruit like pineapple
- Whip Cream
- Orange and yellow-colored sprinkles, optional for topping
- Candy Corn for topping, optional
- Use a glass bowl or cup to make cocktail. You can start with placing either orange or yellow-colored fruit in cup or bowl. To make it match the candy corn exactly, start with yellow fruit first. If you are using canned fruit, strain the juice.
- Add in the orange-colored fruit. Strain the juice from this if you need to, as well.
- Swirl on a heap of whip cream from the can to the top of the cocktail.
- Dash on sprinkles or throw on an actual Candy Corn as a topping.
Be sure to check out more easy recipes in my fall food post for this month over at Jacksonville Moms Blog. There's also a bunch of amazing fall articles you'll enjoy on the site so take a peek around while you're there.
What fall snacks do you enjoy? Any recipes you suggest I try? I'd love to hear them!
Don't forget to share if you enjoyed this post!
This post may have been shared at these linky parties.