Monday, July 13, 2015

Tips for Living with a Threenager

Written by, Bernadyn Nettles

 

Good-bye, Terrible Two's.  Hello, Threenager!

 

My daughter is a little teenager.  She is three but half the time I feel like I'm dealing with a thirteen year old.  Why didn't anyone warn me about this?  I was constantly warned about the terrible two's and the meltdowns and tantrums.  I was warned about the teen years coming fast and furious.  They're here, alright but ten years too soon.  She definitely got there fast.  She can get furious, that's for sure!  After telling people about my three year old, I mean, threenager, that's when they speak up and agree that three's can be more challenging for us parents than terrible two's.  Why didn't they speak up sooner?  I'm here to warn you now: BEWARE of the Year of the THREENAGER!

Three year old, tantrums, parenting

Surviving a Threenager


In today's post at Jacksonville Moms Blog, I'm discussing some Tips and Tricks for Surviving a Threenager for my fellow and future parents of threenagers!  Tips like:

1. Learn Your Threenager's Mood Swings
2. Keep Them Fed At All Times
3.Keep Calm, Show No Fear

To read the rest of the tips that have gotten us through our daughter's threenage year, check them out over at Jacksonville Moms Blog.  

So far, we're surviving here and we are almost to the finish line.  Our little threenager will be turning four in September.  

It all gets better by then, right??  I hear ya, ignorance is bliss.  :)

In all seriousness, our daughter is a sweet, adorable child on most days and as a three year old, she is lots more fun and just wants to develop her independence.  I know her teenage years will probably be the age where it will be us parents who will be having tantrums!

Do you have any tips for surviving your child's threenage years?  Share them with me, I'd love to hear it!

Happy parenting!



 

 

 

 





If you enjoyed this post, please pin it and share!

This post may have been shared at these linky parties.

Mom's Small Victories
Live Randomly Simple


My Pinterventures

 photo meanderingmondaybadge1014200x200_zps679d2e71.png

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Related Posts

 

http://b-is4.blogspot.com/2014/11/tips-on-answering-awkward-questions.html

http://b-is4.blogspot.com/2012/07/baby-boo-had-boo-boo.html

Bum, Bum, Bump!  Unexpected Pregnancies

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers