Saturday, June 6, 2015

#FreetoBe Helps Kids be Safe and Healthy

Written by, Bernadyn Nettles

 

#FreetoBe Kids in a Free Home


Summer break is here and that means kids are going to spend more time at home, inside and outdoors.  Let kids be kids this summer and encourage them to have unstructured play to boost their imagination and figure things out on their own while parents spend some uninterrupted time doing more adult things...like laundry!  Speaking of laundry, all free clear laundry detergent lets kids be kids with their hypoallergenic and fragrance-free products, eliminating one more thing from your list of worries this summer.  You can worry less about getting their clothes clean and let your kids enjoy independent play.  Don't forget to grab the $1 off coupon for any all free clear product to experience #FreetoBe for yourself!

https://ooh.li/f3119b0


***Today's post is sponsored by all free clear but the love for the brand is all my own!  I have been using this laundry detergent for many years now since I have had allergic reactions on my skin, causing me irritation and discomfort when I tried other brands.  I only share brands that I believe will be of interest and beneficial to my readers.  Read my full Disclosure Policy.***

 all free clear laundry detergent

 

all free clear is Allergy-Free

I was so happy when I received the invite to share all free clear laundry detergent with you all.  I know from experience that this is an amazing laundry detergent to use and I trust using it to clean my family's fabrics well without using harsh dyes and synthetic scents.  

 #FreetoBe all free clear

My skin became more sensitive after my pregnancy with both kids so I have to be careful what products touch my skinAs a parent, I also avoid using any products in our house that can irritate my children's skin.  Using all free clear,  I don't have to worry about my kids or myself having allergic reactions when it comes to their clothes, towels or rolling around in our blankets.  


They are just #FreetoBe kids, indoors and outdoors because whether they are getting dirty inside or outside, all free clear is gentle on skin but tough on stains, making laundry the last thing on your mind this summer.

New all free clear OXI Might Pacs

If your kids get a little messier from all that play this summer and you need an extra cleaning boost, the NEW all free clear OXI mighty pacs give you extra strength cleaning power.  Each little mighty pac is full of the concentrated cleaning power of OXI with the gentleness of free clear, providing a powerful clean that’s safe for the whole family. 


 all free clear detergent

The NEW OXI booster whitens and brightens clothes.  It’s safe on sensitive skin.  It costs 15% less than the leading brand AND you can use it to remove stains around the house (it can be used on carpet, upholstery and patio furniture, just to name a few!)

Here are more great reasons to use all free clear:


  • all free clear is the #1 recommended detergent brand by Dermatologists, Allergists, and Pediatricians for sensitive skin.
  • It's safe for use in standard and HE machines. 
  • all free clear is also 100% hypoallergenic.
  • all® free clear detergent (liquid and mighty pacs), fabric softener and dryer sheets have received the National Eczema Association (NEA) Seal of Acceptance™.  Products with the NEA Seal of Acceptance™ are those that avoid certain chemicals, dyes, perfumes and residues that are known to be unsuitable for use by persons with eczema or a sensitive skin condition. 
Are you excited for all the summer activities with your kids?  Do you use all free clear detergent or are you willing to try it?  

 all free clear

Don't forget to print out the $1 off coupon that's good to use on any all free clear product.  Visit all free clear's Facebook page for more details and information!



Enjoy your summer!



If you enjoyed this post, pin it and share it!

This post may have been shared with these linky parties. 

Mom's Small Victories
 photo meanderingmondaybadge1014200x200_zps679d2e71.png

http://www.loulougirls.com/2015/06/lou-lou-girls-fabulous-party-62.html

Oh-My-Heartsie-Girls-WW





 

 

 

 

 

 

 

           

 

 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Related Posts

 

Discover Boating for Father's Day

http://b-is4.blogspot.com/2015/05/tips-to-teach-your-kids-to-stay-safe.html

Tips for a Beach Trip with Kids

Click on the banner below to vote for us, thank you for your support!


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers