Friday, May 1, 2015

Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

Written by, Bernadyn Nettles

 

Blogging: A Community of Sisterhood

What makes blogging so worthwhile?  For me, it is the inspiration I receive from my readers and what I can give back along with the connections and relationships I make with other bloggers.  I am so humbled and honored to receive the "Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award" by one of my blogger friends and a favorite blogger of mine, the fabulous, Stacey who blogs at This Momma's Ramblings. Thank you so much for nominating me, I feel so blessed to have met you through this blogging journey!  I love connecting with other bloggers and like Stacey, when I first began blogging, I did not know what I was doing.  I had no idea how many awesome people I would meet along the way.  I am excited to pass on this award to my fellow blogger friends.  It was not easy choosing just 15 to nominate since there are so many bloggers that I love!



Rules/guidelines for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award

 

Similar to other blogger awards, there are rules and guidelines to follow to pass on the award.  Here are the rules for this award:

1. Thank the blogger/s who have given the nomination
2. Answer questions left by nominator
3. Nominate 15 awesome bloggers
4. Ask nominees 10 questions to answer

My Nominees for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award are:



Now, onto the questions that Stacey asked...


1. If you were given 1 million dollars, what would you do with it?
The first thing I would probably do is put some away for each of my kids.  Then, I would pay off all my debt, go on a dream vacation, send my parents and sister on a vacation, donate to my church and favorite charities and then find a smart way to invest the money to make more millions. 

2. What does your dream vacation look like? Where do you go?
What a perfect question to go along with my first answer!  It would be somewhere far away from here...I'm thinking Europe like visiting Ireland, Scotland, France...definitely would love to stay at a castle, visit a vineyard, eat all day and take lots of pictures! My trip would include a spa day or two and to end the vacation, I would want to go to a nice resort with a pool and just relax while sipping on a margarita and reading a book.

3. If you could go back in time and interview any historical figure, who would you choose and why?
Jesus would be one that I would be in awe to meet and interview.

4. If you could ask your future self one question what would it be?
That's a tough one...I guess the most direct question, "Are you happy?"

5. What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
Does wine and chocolate count? :)

6. What is one thing that blogging has taught you about yourself?
I have a lot more interests than I originally thought and that I'm more of a creative than I thought.  Blogging opened me up to try new things and inspired me to be more passionate about things like cooking, baking and crafting.

7. Do you collect anything?
I like to collect water globes, magnets and shot glasses when I go on trips to keep as souvenirs.  Also, I started collected random vintage items to redecorate my room and also unique-looking tea pots.

8. Have you ever done something really unbelievable, only to have no one around to see it?
I feel like I have but I can't really think of anything except for this one time that is unbelievable to me just because I was so surprised it happened: I was home alone, reheating a boiled egg in the microwave (I know, right, lesson learned)...I took it out and began to cut it open when it exploded right into my face and went right in my eye.  It was pretty unbelievable!  I remember thinking, "Really, no one's around to have witnessed that?"

9. What is your favorite dessert?
Off the top of my head...Cheesecake and Tarimisu

10. Have you made any 2015 travel plans?
Yes!  My hubby bought us cruise tickets for the Bahamas.  We plan to go this summer so we just need to get everything in order and hopefully, have someone to watch the kids.

Now, my questions for the nominees:


1. If you could create a National holiday, what would it be and why?
2. What is the top thing you want to accomplish on your bucket list?
3. Who is your inspiration?  (This can be someone in the past or present, someone you know or a historical figure or celebrity).
4. If you don't already live in it, what would your dream house look like?
5. Where would your dream house be located?
6. What is the most challenging thing about blogging for you?
7. What is the most rewarding thing about blogging for you?
8. What is a goal that you hope to achieve this year?
9. If someone were to write a fiction book based on you as the main character, which author would you like to write the book?
10. What is your favorite inspirational quote or mantra?

Thank you, again, Stacey for the recognition and love!  Don't forget to visit her at This Momma's Ramblings and look around and read some of her fun posts.  Sorry it took so long for me to answer the questions and pass on the award, I did not realize it has been so long since she sent this out...oops!  It is inspiring to receive, nonetheless and reminds me why I love blogging.

What is something that has been inspiring you lately?  I'd love to hear it!




 








If you enjoyed this post, please share, thank you!

This post may have been shared at these linky parties.

clairejustine

My Pinterventures
Welcome to My Circus

 photo meanderingmondaybadge1014200x200_zps679d2e71.png



 

 

 

http://epicmommyadventures.com/2015/05/11884/ 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Related Posts

 

http://b-is4.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-award.html
http://b-is4.blogspot.com/2014/06/blogging-tips-for-beginners-or-aspiring.html


http://b-is4.blogspot.com/2014/07/places-to-join-to-grow-your-blogs.html






Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory