Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Mother's Day Memories 2015

Written by, Bernadyn Nettles


Mother's Day Brunch and A Trip to St. Augustine, FL

 

Ever since I became a mom, Mother's Day has been a special day for me because, well, it's a day to celebrate me and I feel so appreciated on this day that happens once a year in which I get to be pampered.  Actually, it is mostly because I don't have to wash, cook or clean anything for at least 24 hours!  My only wish was that it could be an official day that happened at least once a month!  I wanted to spend time on the water for this Mother's Day.  We did not actually get on a boat but we did have brunch at one of my favorite restaurants which is right by the water.  We sat outside right in front of the river while enjoying our food. The weather was crisp and blue and the scenic view of the river was calming and beautiful.




Brunch at River City Brewing Company in Jacksonville, FL


Breakfast and lunch?  Yes, please!


I ate about 3 plates of deliciousness.  I was too busy eating, no time for all the pictures!


I love that they have bottomless mimosas and Bloody Mary's.  I used to not like Bloody Mary's but it has become one of my favorite beverages for brunch.


Celebrating with my kids, the reason I am a mom and can celebrate this special day :)





Afterward, we were off to one of my favorite places - St. Augustine, FL


Spending time with the man who helped me become a mom ...


Best part of Mother's Day - spending time with my family.  Also, not having to cook or clean!



We played at the park right by the water, went shopping and ate dinner.   It was a fun Mother's Day and I am looking forward to treating my family to a nice Father's Day out on the water.  Shhh...don't tell them!

I would love to hear about your  Mother's Day, what was your favorite part of the day?  




If you enjoyed this post, please pin it, comment and/or share, thank you!

This post may have been shared at these linky parties.


Wordless Wednesday Hop
http://www.clairejustineoxox.com/2015/06/deer-wednesday-blog-hop.html?
WW CAMERA
































 

Related Posts

 

Mother's Day Brunch Celebration and Printables 
http://b-is4.blogspot.com/2014/05/break-from-chaos-on-mothers-day.html

http://b-is4.blogspot.com/2013/05/bring-on-food-for-mom.html
 





If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers