Monday, May 18, 2015

Celebrate with Anjolee's Custom Jewelry

Written by, Bernadyn Nettles


Design Customized Jewelry at Anjolee

Jewelry has been something that I have enjoyed wearing since I was a little girl.  I don't buy very expensive jewelry now because I have kids and I would rather spend the money on traveling or going out on little adventures around town or elsewhere.  I do like receiving a nice piece of jewelry or buying one for myself every now and then to celebrate a special occasion. That is why I was thrilled when Anjolee offered me a variety of choices on which jewelry to choose from to review.  I decided to go with a ring since I thought it would be perfect timing to "ring" in this blog's 3rd birthday/bloggiversary which is coming up on May 23rd! I'm excited to share our blog's birthday with you all at the end of this week while sharing this line of beautiful, high end jewelry including their diamond anniversary rings from Anjolee.   I think many of you will love the jewelry from Anjolee.  They offer jewelry that you can design and customize to fit any occasion whether it be as a treat for yourself or someone else. 
 

***Thank you to Anjolee for sponsoring today's discussion.  I only share products and brands that I believe will benefit and be of interest to my readers.  All thoughts and opinions remain my own.  See my full Disclosure Policy.***


 A Custom Ring to Ring In Our Bloggiversary

 

I received a customized version of this beautiful ring, the Gem1 Engagment Ring with CZ and Citrine center.  Mine was set with cubic zirconia and a single Citrine gem.  I wanted another style of an engagement ring that was not as bulky as my other one and one that was also more original.  I like how this ring has a unique style with the colored gemstone instead of all one color.

              
I always liked Citrine but did not have any jewelry with this gemstone so I was happy to be able to choose this one. The ring arrived intact, shipped quickly and was packaged in a beautiful box of dark cherry.  I think the box would add the right touch for an impressive way to present a gift if you were to buy a gift from Anjolee for a loved one.  

  
I was happy I could customize the ring to my size because that is something I always have trouble with -  getting a ring to sit nicely on my finger.  Also, the size of the band provides a better fit since it is not too thick, making it more comfortable to wear.


I have been wearing the ring for the past couple weeks to see how well it does and to assure the quality.  So far, it has been doing well; no stones have fallen out, nothing is lose or chipped. I have washed my hands while wearing the ring and the metal is still shiny.  Also, I am glad that the style and size allows me to comfortably wear it with my wedding band!  

Aside from beautiful, customized jewelry, here are some other great reasons you should consider purchasing jewelry from Anjolee:


  • Anjolee's Green Manufacturing Process: I am a big green, Eco-friendly fan so this is one of the reasons I love about this company.  They have an environmentally-friendly manufacturing process, practicing strict regulations on their waste recycling process to ensure there is no unnecessary waste. 
  • The Anjolee Warranty: Quality and customer satisfaction is their top priority.  If for any reason, you are not content with your jewelry purchase, you can return the item in its original condition for a full refund or an exchange. 
  • No Middle Man, More Savings For You: Since Anjolee is the manufacturer of all items on Anjolee and sells directly to consumers, you do not pay the extra premium wholesalers and retailers charge.

About Anjolee

 

Anjolee was founded in 1977 as a manufacturer specializing in fine diamond jewelry, selling its products to wholesalers, retail stores and online websites.  In 2008, they launched their own website and began selling directly to consumers making it possible for them to deliver faster customized orders at the best possible prices.

I hope you check out some of the gorgeous jewelry Anjolee has to offer.  It would make a nice treat to yourself or if you have a celebration coming up or if you are in need of a gift for someone.  Their jewelry would make a sweet gift for graduation, birthdays or anniversaries. 

Visit Anjolee's website to design your own custom jewelry to fit your personal style and size.  Also, check out their Facebook page.
What is a piece of jewelry you would like to receive from Anjolee?  I'd love to know, share in the comments below or share it on my Twitter or Facebook page!  

Happy shopping!




If you enjoyed this post, please pin it and/or share it, thank you!



This post may have been shared at these parties.

Oh-My-Heartsie-Girls-WW

The Retro Re-pin Party
Epic Mommy Adventures

http://www.clairejustineoxox.com/2015/05/creative-mondays-blog-hop_17.html


Related Posts



http://b-is4.blogspot.com/2015/05/fashionable-and-customized-clothing-at.html
http://b-is4.blogspot.com/2015/03/your-skin-will-love-six-sassy-sistas.html

Click on the banner below to vote for our blog, thank you for your support!



If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers