Saturday, January 10, 2015

Most Popular Blogging Posts from 2014


Written by Bernadyn Nettles


Blogging Tips and Places to Connect


We are ten days into 2015, I already feel like I'm behind!  To continue my recap of top posts from last year, today I'm sharing the most popular posts in the blogging category.  I was not able to write as many of these as I wanted last year so I'm looking forward to sharing more this year to help others. These are blogging tips I learned along the way.  There are a few sources listed that can help your blog grow and where bloggers and writers can connect.  I plan to also post more sources where bloggers can monetize their blog and things you can do to get started with that for those who may be interested in doing so.

blogging tips, blogging, blogs


Click through some of these posts if you missed them last year! 








What are some blogging tips from last year that helped improve your blogging experience the most?

For me, connecting and reaching out to more fellow bloggers helped me a lot and definitely makes it all more worth it and enjoyable!  

I hope some of these tips can help and look out for more in this coming year.

Happy blogging!


This post may have been shared at these parties.

Related Posts






Click on the banner below to vote for this blog, thank you!


Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory