Friday, January 16, 2015

Ask Away Friday with Stacey at This Momma's Ramblings

Written by, Bernadyn Nettles


Ask Away Friday with Stacey at This Momma's Ramblings


It's Friday and I'm happy that I'm getting back into Ask Away Friday after not swapping for awhile. What is Ask Away Friday?  It's when two bloggers swap ten questions with one another and answer the questions on their own blogs.  It's a fun way to get to know each other and connect with other bloggers.  It was started by Penny from the Real Housewife of Caroline County and Amber from Bold Fit Mom.  This week's Ask Away Friday theme is all about books, movies and TV!  I'm swapping with the awesome Stacey who blogs at This Momma's Ramblings.  




Meet Stacey


If you don't already know who Stacey is, be sure to check out her blog at This Momma's Ramblings.  She's one of the Ask Away Friday hosts and I enjoy reading her blog posts where she writes about her life with her family, homeschooling, recipes, home and also writes about product reviews and more.  There's a lot of great things happening on her blog so be sure to say hi to her and look around!

This Week's Ask Away Friday is all about Books, Movies and TV


Now, onto the questions she asked me...

1. What television series are you excited to have back on after the holiday break?  There's so many I'm excited to start watching again, here's a list:

The Vampire Diaries
Once Upon a Time
Arrow
The Originals
The 100
Gotham

2. Are there any new movies coming out that you are looking forward to seeing?  Yes, I have a lot of those, too including: Cinderella, Insurgent, Mockingjay Part 2, Hotel Transylvania 2, Jupiter Ascending, Minions, Pitch Perfect 2, Inside Out...and I'm sure there will be more I'll want to see as the year goes on. 

3. Did you have a favorite book from 2014?  I can't remember all the books I read last year although, I know I didn't have time to read a lot.  I'm a big fan of Emily Giffin so from last year, it would be her book, "The One and Only."

4. Are there any books you are looking forward to reading in 2015?  I recently watched the movie, "The Fault in Our Stars" and enjoyed it and now I want to read the book.  I've also been wanting to read, "The 5 Love Languages,"  "The Husband's Secret" and "The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest" so hopefully I can read them this year.  

5. Will you be watching the Super Bowl this year? Do you have any kind of party?  Yes, most likely I'll be watching it.  I don't hold a party because someone else usually throws a party that we attend.

6. Are there any fall shows that you hope they bring back in 2015? Definitely all the shows I mentioned I love in question #1!

7. If you could go to any concert in 2015, who would you like to go see? I've always wanted to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra and I love Lucy Hale from Pretty Little Liars so I would love to see her sing live.

8. With new reality shows popping up, are there any that you can't wait for?  I don't watch as much TV as I like so not sure about all the new shows but I did hear of "Utopia" which sounds interesting and these aren't new but I believe are returning again this year so I'm looking forward to watching them: "Chopped," "Cutthroat Kitchen," "My Fair Wedding," "Chrisley Knows Best."

9. If you could meet any actor/actress in 2015, who would you like to meet?  This is a tough one!  I'd love to meet Johnny Depp since he's always been a favorite of mine.  He's a great actor but also think he would be able to hold an interesting conversation.

10. Do you watch any of the award shows?  Not as much now but I do when I can like the Golden Globe, The Oscars and MTV Music Awards.

Thanks, Stacey for the fun swap this week!  Go see the questions I asked her on her blog and if you're interested in Ask Away Friday, see more info below...


Join Ask Away Friday


2015badge

If you'd like to swap questions, too, head over to the Facebook group page to sign up and send out a buddy request to start exchanging questions. I'd love to swap with you so let me know if you join!

Tell me, what books, movies and TV shows are you excited about in 2015?  Share and let me know, I'd love to hear them!




This post may have been shared at these parties.

If you enjoyed this post, please pin it and share!

Related Posts


More Ask Away Friday posts you'll love...


#AskAwayFriday with Julie at Velvet-Rose 

#AskAwayFriday with Jenessa at Mothering in Real Life




If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers