Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Fall Halloween House Decor and Wordless Wednesday with "Oh My Heartsie Girl"

Written by, Bernadyn Nettles

 

 
It's Wordless Wednesday starting early on this Tuesday!  I'm co-hosting this party all month so I'd be happy to have you join the party!  Before we get to the party, I wanted to share some photos of our fall and Halloween house decor.  We've been having fun decorating and  making crafts for this season.  As you can see, we're upcycling bottles and jars to help with our decorations.

Upcycled Glass Jars and Bottles for Fall and Halloween Crafting and Decorating

 

   

I used these fall-themed scrapbook paper last year as you can see in my previous fall postI also added this peel and stick gold foil to wrap around some other bottles.  I wrapped it around one bottle first and peeled it off to readjust and didn't realize the pattern already came off on the bottle.  I actually thought that was pretty cool so I left it alone and wrapped the stick on to another bottle, making use of the peel and stick twice!



We saw the Frankenstein's monster wine bottle here on Pinterest.  Love these simple ideas that the kids enjoyed making!

My little girl enjoyed helping paint and glue on eyes for these jars.  







Masks and Red Eyes

I found these mask stickers last year at the craft store.  They came with red rhinestones and stick on vampire fangs but we didn't have anymore of the fangs to put on the pictures.  I love how quick and easy it is to use these to transform photos around the house for Halloween.



Many of these decorations we picked up at our local Dollar Tree last year like the black paper owls and the hanging mummy.  

Now, onto the party...link up your fall and Halloween posts, too.  I'd love to see what you've been working on!

Wordless Wednesday Linky Party with "Oh My Heartsie Girl"

 

We Welcome You To Our Wordless Wednesday-We hope that you will enjoy our Co-Hosts, they are winners from Septembers Contest. And if this is your first time to stop by Oh My Heartsie Girl Welcome!!
We invite you to Enter For A Chance To Win one of 5 Co-Host Positions for November, The Winners will be featured in each weeks Wordless Wednesday post and be seen on 6 blogs with links back to their blogs.This will give us all a chance to meet new bloggers and help them with visitors too.


Oh My Heartsie Girl Wordless Wednesday
Featured Co-Hosts October 15th On Oh My Heartsie Girl
Co-Hosts for Wordless Wednesday

Please follow The Host Oh My Heartsie Girl ~Karren on Pinterest | G+ | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin

 Bernaydn's favorite post from the link up last week from Written Reality

I loved this post because I never had this soup and it sounds and looks so tasty, a perfect soup recipe for fall season.  It looks like a great homemade meal for the family that everyone can enjoy.
Our Other Featured Inspiration for Halloween This Week
DIY-Pumpkin-Decor
 painted tin can pumpkin craft

Painted Junky Pumpkins by Twelve0eight
4x4-pumpkin-9-logo-title-750x649
DIY-Pumpkin-Jar-Tutorial-by-the36thavenue.com_

DIY Pumpkin Mason Jars by The 36th Avenue
Win a Co-host position for Wordless Wednesday on Oh My Heartsie Girl 

The Rules Are Simple  ~We would love to hear what you have to say in a comment~There priceless! ~ We invite you to link 2 family friendly posts not just direct to your blog ~ We invite you to visit the Co-Hosts they would really appreciate it. ~ NO adult content please (They will be deleted) ~ We would love it if you would grab our banner for your side bar, or a link back. Oh My Heartsie Girl Banner Can be Found Here * And I invite you to check out where other Blogs Oh My Heartsie Girl each week  ⇒Links Up & Follows Each Week Here⇐ 

1590158fi9264krlu

Adding your blog link to our party, gives Oh My Heartsie Girl blog permission to share your posts, pictures and links if chosen, in upcoming posts. Link backs will be provided. Thank you, Karren 

 

  I'm also guest-hosting at Turn It Up Tuesday so I'd love to have you link up and party here, as well!  


http://b-is4.blogspot.com/2014/10/fall-pumpkin-muffins-and-turn-it-up.html


Have a great week!















This post may have been shared at these parties.

Related Posts


linky party, wordless wednesday, blogging
http://ohmyheartsiegirl.com/
If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers