Pink Velvet Whoopie Pie with White Chocolate
Many of you know my little girl's birthday was just a couple weeks ago and so we had a Birthday Bucket List for her. One of those things on her bucket list was to make a couple treats. We ended up making these super easy Pink Velvet Whoopie Pies with white chocolate.
How to Make Pink Velvet Whoopie Pies with White Chocolate
I went the easy route and didn't make the cake batter from scratch. We were in the baking section at the store a few days before my daughter's birthday and let her pick out which cake mix box she wanted. She loves pink so she chose the pink velvet box.
What You Need:
- 1 box of Duncan Hines Pink Velvet Cake Mix
- Wilton's Candy Melts - white chocolate
- Parchment paper
- Baking sheet
|Click on button above to get nutrition information.|
Directions to Make Easy Pink Velvet Whoopie Pie:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Lay down a sheet of parchment paper on the baking sheet.
- Follow instructions on cake mix box
- Use a piping bag or sandwich bag to fill with cake batter. Fill the bag first about halfway full with cake batter, then cut a small hole at one bottom end of the bag if you're using a sandwich bag.
- Squeeze out the cake batter onto the parchment paper, about an inch in diameter for each one. Leave two inches apart for each Whoopie Pie.
- Bake for about ten minutes or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool completely.
- Heat the Wilton Candy Melts in a bowl for one minute. Stir and if it's not all smooth, heat again for 30 second intervals. Be careful not to burn the chocolate.
- Spread white chocolate onto inside of Whoopie Pies.
I love how soft this treat came out to be and they weren't too sweet. The white chocolate was the perfect balance for the pink velvet batter.
How about you, do you enjoy these, too? What flavors and fillings do you like?
Parties I'm guest hosting and co-hosting this month:
I'd love it if you'd join me at these wonderful parties I'm co-hosting and guest-hosting throughout October! Click on the images to take you to the party.
This post may have been shared at these parties.
More easy but yummy treats you'll enjoy...