Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Wordless Wednesday Linky Party {I'm Co-Hosting for October!}

Written by, Bernadyn Nettles

 

 Wordless Wednesday Co-host for Oh My Heartsie Girl

 

http://ohmyheartsiegirl.com/

 

I'm so excited to be co-hosting this month with one of my favorite blogs and parties: the Wordless Wednesday linky party with Karren at Oh My Heartsie Girl!  She has a beautiful blog so be sure to check it out.  Last month she was running a giveaway for a few co-hosts spots for this party...so, here I am this month, the lucky winner of one of the co-host spots!  Come back every week to link up with us, we'd love to have you!  Guidelines for partying are found below.  Have fun!


First of all I would like to thank all that have participated in my past Wordless Wednesday Linky parties, I hope that you have enjoyed the features each week. And next, Congratulations to the Winners for Co-Hosts for October, they are..........
Drum Roll........

 

Welcome To Wordless Wednesday September 30

Fall Features

DIY Burlap Fall Wreath from Bajan Texan
 DIY Burlap Fall Wreath from Bajan Texan  

Chunky Apple Walnut Cake from The Charm of Home

 Moist-Delicious-Pumpkin-Caramel-Cake made by Memories by the mile 

Moist and Delicious Pumpkin Caramel Cake from Memories by The Mile

Cheesy-Chicken-Vegetable-Soup from This Silly Girls Life
 
Cheesy Chicken & Vegetable Soup for This Silly Girls Life I made this soup a few days ago and it was a hit, gone in 2 days!!! Rich and flavorful, easy to make full of vegetables. 

WIn a co-host position for November

 Rafflecopter: a Rafflecopter giveaway  


Follow Karren of Oh My Heartsie Girl {Host}
Follow Karren of Oh My Heartsie Girl


Follow Our Wordless Wednsday
Follow {Co-Host} Echo from



Follow Kat {Co-Host} from



Follow Heidi {Co-Host} from

 

Follow Bernadyn {Co-Host}



Follow Ann {Co-Host}

The Apple Street Cottage ⇒Brand New Blog!!!

 
The Rules Are Simple Rules ~Please leave a comment ~Please link your family friendly posts not just direct to your blog ~Please visit and comment on the Co-Hosts they would really appreciate it. ~You may link up to 2 posts, NO adult content (They will be deleted) ~We would love it if you would grab our banner for your side bar, You Can Find Those Here And you can find other Wordless Wednesdays Oh My Heartsie Girl Follows here

Adding your blog link gives Oh My Heartsie Girl blog permission to share your posts and pictures in upcoming posts. Link backs will be provided if these are used.Thank you








Please share this party, invite others and come back every Wednesday to party with us!

 

 

Related Posts 

 

pumpkins, pumpkin patch, autumn

http://b-is4.blogspot.com/2013/10/bunches-of-pumpkins.html

















More blog hops and parties I enjoy, including "Ask Away Friday" where you swap questions with another blogger:

#AAF photo AAFBadge200_zpsb37e620f.png

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I would appreciate your vote!  You can vote once a day, thank you!!


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers
Are you a mom blogger? Join me at Top Mommy Blogs.