Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Birthday Bucket List for My Daughter 2014

Written by, Bernadyn Nettles

 

The Day My Princess Arrived

 


I can't believe it!  In 7 short days, my little girl will be 3 years old!  I still remember the unexpected surprise when she was two weeks early.  I called my OB-GYN to talk to a nurse about a lot of discomfort I was having, feeling like I had to use the bathroom every five minutes and the fact that a little more than spotting was happening down under!  She was concerned about that part so she told me to go ahead and go to the hospital to have it checked.  She would let the the hospital know that I was on the way.  At the hospital, after being examined, they let me know I was several centimeters dilated and said I would be staying that night.  In other words, I was ready to give birth!  Hours later, after everything NOT going the way I planned... another baby girl arrived in the world...but she wasn't just another little girl, she was my little princess



Three years later...another birthday of hers is on the way... and I feel like a piece of me is still in that hospital room, not ready for her arrival...or another birthday!

Birthday girl's birthday wish...


Me: "What do you want to do for your birthday?"

Little girl: "I want you to play with me."  

Birthday Bucket List for My Daughter 2014

 

She didn't have much of a list herself so I went ahead and made one for her.  Today, with only a week left until she turns three, I wanted to share her Birthday Bucket List:



Bucket List, Birthday Bucket List


These are all the things she loves to do and she has been raving about having a Frozen-themed birthday party for months now. 

Luckily, she was able to see the Frozen characters at a Chik-Fil-A Event at our local mall during this past summer...


She was in Heaven.






Now, on to her birthday countdown...it will be a busy week for us!

What is your little one looking forward to doing on his or her birthday... or what are you looking forward to doing with your little one?



 

 

 Where I Party

 

This post may have been shared at these parties.


Related Posts 


http://b-is4.blogspot.com/2014/06/brielles-countdown-to-three-wordless.html

 

 

 

 

 

 


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers