Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Brody's DIY Graduation Cap Piñata

Written by, Bernadyn Nettles   

 

DIY Graduation Cap Piñata

 

In exactly one week, my little boy will be having his kindergarten awards ceremony.  In exactly one week, I will be one proud mom but I also know I will have to say good-bye to another chapter in his life.  He is growing, learning and becoming more independent every day and I know that is what parenting is all about. 

I wanted to make him a graduation cap piñata to help him honor and celebrate his time to shine.  I reused material I already had at home, making this DIY piñata very easy, fast, not wasteful and less messy…three things that are helpful to mothers of young kids!

 

Materials Needed to Make Upcycled Graduation Cap Pinata:

 

1. Small poster board
2. 1-2 sheets of black tissue paper
3. 1 large black button
4. Thick twine
5. Tape
6. Glue
7. Candy and other items to fill piñata
8. Scissors

See the full instructions to make this graduation cap in my article here


Do you have a graduating student, young or old, this year?


Happy graduating!











  

 If you enjoyed this post, please pin it or share!


This post may have been shared with these linky parties.


Weekends Are Fun Blog Hop

http://www.mypapercraze.com/?p=2017




























Related Posts

 

http://b-is4.blogspot.com/2014/06/easy-fun-graduation-kids-crafts.html 

back to school, first grade
 

If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers