Written by, Bernadyn Nettles
Nutella BrittleThe other day I was experimenting with more Nutella treats. I accidentally created this Nutella Brittle when I was trying to create something else. Isn't it funny how that happens sometimes?
I'm glad I did, however, since this turned out to be a sweet, crunchy unexpected treat that my kids couldn't take their hands off!
I thought I really messed this one up until we let it cool...and amazingly, it was a wonderful accident! I guess accidents happen for a reason and this one was a yummy one.
Nutella Brittle with Butterscotch Recipe
What you need:
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1/4 cup sugar (I used brown sugar)
- 1-2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/4 cup butterscotch chip morsels
Instructions to make Nutella Brittle
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Mix ingredients together and pour onto pan.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Do not overcook. Brittle will harden as it cools.
What yummy treats have you accidentally created?
Things going around in the Jacksonville area this weekend:
- May 17-24: Book Warehouse Sale. See here for info.
- May 16-17: Jaguars Open Mini Rookie Camp. See here for info.
- May 17: Safe Kids Water Safety Day at the Zoo. See here for info.
It's also Children's Book Week until May 17th so don't forget to get some reading in with your little one!
Also, May 18th is International Museum Day...maybe take a trip and visit a local museum. I'd like to check out MOCA and of course, I love the Cummer Art and Gardens Museum.
Linking this post up with:
Saturday Night Fever