Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Beautiful Canvas


 Lately, I have been inspired to capture the beauty of nature because of another project I have been working on that includes nature, Heaven and Earth.  Therefore, I wanted to share some photos I've been taking of the sky and Earth's elements.  







Earth's beautiful canvas
I took these photos the other day while I was out with my family.
 It was a nice relaxing walk around our neighborhood .


Notice the dog in the water, too!


This photo and the above pictures were not edited with any filters.




The following photos including this one were edited using Instagram's filters.


Buckman Bridge






Hampton Inn Hotel in Miramar, FL


Hampton Inn Hotel in Miramar, FL


Stinson Park
Edited using Photogrid App 


Edited using Bright Camera App
Can you see the figure in the clouds?


"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." -Dorothea Lange

Dorothea Lange is so right!  My desire to expand my aspirations in photography has taught me to see without a camera ...and I can see clearly that we live in a breath-taking world, that Earth is a beautiful canvas


Enjoy your hump day and take some time to appreciate Earth's beauty.   :)


To see more moments I enjoy capturing, visit my Photography Page and find me on Instagram @Nadyn03 or instagram.com/nadyn03


-B