Wednesday, September 18, 2013

BFF for Mommy

Happy Wednesday!
I want to formally introduce you to my BFF, my baby girl, Lyla Brielle.  
She will be turning 2 next week and she has taught me a lot in the past two years.

Here are some pics I put together of her that I wanted to share.  
She will be taking another birthday photo shoot in the next week so look out for that.
Until then, look at this adorable angel!  

Beautiful sight for sore eyes, right?

Hanging out at the beach about to blow some bubbles...one of her fave hobbies

Her 18-month photo

She is a natural model


She posed all these shots on her own


My mini BFF

So sweet




She wants to be a little photographer, too.

Hanging out at Yogurt Co.








Her famous lines..."Shhhhh"

Bubbles flying off into the sunset...
It was a good time at the beach that day.


I feel so blessed to have such a sweet, smart and sometimes feisty little girl.  She is my tiny best friend.  I'll miss spending so much time with her every day as she grows.  Remember to cherish every moment you have with your little ones because time waits for no one...

Thanks for stopping by and come back tomorrow for some mother-daughter moments with
my little BFF!



-B




If you missed Tuesday's post, check it out here: Battle with Time: Brielle's Countdown to Two


Visit my newest hub: Time Management with Children


You might also enjoy: A Poem for Mothers- Bedtime Kisses