Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Brody and Brielle's Mini Photo Shoot February 2012

Written by, Bernadyn Nettles

 

Baby Photos

I don't have many pictures of me from when I was a baby.  It was not my parent's fault, they took plenty pictures of me.  It was my fault.  I was a hands-on type of kid.  I got my hands on those pictures and decided I wanted to watch them fly out the car window to be carried away swiftly by the wind.  It was a magical sight, I suppose, through my young, curious eyes.  I'm sure my parents did not find it amusing or magical.  Thank goodness for technology and all the places and ways we can store and back up photos today!



I took these photos last year in February 2012.  I had so much fun capturing these shots and I can't help but to snap pictures of the smallest things these kids do.  I currently don't use any photo editing software.  I would love to do that in the near future as I expand my photography skills.  I plan on educating myself more on the art of photography and camera use.  I love taking pictures of anything from my kids to landscape and scenery.  I'll be posting more of the photos I take in my "Photography" section of this blog.  Photography is one of my hobbies I've come to be more passionate about since my journey through parenting.

Say, "Ahhh" for the camera!

Sibling Love

He looks like such a sweet, innocent boy here.




Model-in-training


My little butterfly
                             


Baby Model

She did such a good job for her mini photo shoot!

I will cherish these pictures forever!  Aren't pictures fun?  Hope you all are having a happy hump day and snap a cute picture today!